East Central Railway Recruitment, East Central Railway ( Railway Recruitment Cell ) invites Online applications for appointment in following Positions as Act Apprentice in East Central Railway. Candidates are requested to apply Online through my website. For more information like posts,Education require, age limit, pay scale, selection mode, application fee, how to apply and more show as shone below…
Railway Recruitment 2018
Candidates have to choose only one Division/Unit. Details of Divison/Units and number of slots (trade-wise) is as under:-
(A) Danapur division
- Fitter – 190
- Welder (G & E) – 06
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 32
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic – 68
- Forger and Heat Treater – 20
- Carpenter – 10
- Electronic Mechanic – 130
- Painter (General) – 14
- Electrician – 134
- Wireman – 22
(B) Dhanbad division
- Fitter – 38
- Turner – 21
- Machinist – 06
- Carpenter – 06
- Welder (G&E) – 41
- Mechanic Diesel – 12
- Wireman – 18
(C) Mughalsarai division
- Fitter – 480
- Machinist – 04
- Welder (G&E) – 24
- Electrician – 36
- M.M.T.M – 02
- Turner – 06
- Wireman – 58
- Refrigeration & AC Mechanic – 16
- Electronics Mechanic – 140
- Mechanic(Dsl) – 78
(D) Samastipur division
- Fitter – 14
- Turner – 04
- Welder (G&E) – 04
- Electrician – 10
- Electronics Mechanic – 10
- Painter (General) – 02
- Carpenter – 02
- Mechanic (Dsl) – 20
- Laboratory Assistant (CP) – 04
(E) Plant Depot/Mughalsarai
- Fitter – 54
- Machinist – 10
- Welder (G&E) – 10
- Electrician – 04
- Machinist /Grinder – 12
- Turner – 10
- Mechanic M.V – 08
- Mechanic(Dsl) – 08
(F) Mechanical Workshop/Samastipur
- Fitter – 50
- Machinist – 10
- Welder (G&E) – 32
- Electrician – 08
No Of Positions: 1898
The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.eNational Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 30.01.2018.
The upper age limit is relaxable for following specified categories to the extent indicated below:
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) For Persons with Disabilities(PWD) -10 years for UR, 13 years for OBC and 15 years for SC/ST candidates.
iv) Relaxation for Ex-servicemen in the age will be total Military service plus 3 years subject to completion of at least six months regular stretch service.
Selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification for a particular Division/Unit. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the % age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
For the purpose of calculation of percentage of matriculation, marks obtained by the candidates in all subjects will be reckoned and not on the basis of marks of any subject or a group of subjects.
In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation exam earlier shall be considered first.
Candidature of finally enlisted candidates for Apprenticeship Training willbe subjected to verification of original documents and being found fit in appropriate Medical examination.
1. Application fees (Non-refundable) – ` 100/-
2. Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as part of online application process as underOnce the online application is complete in all respects at RRC/ECR’s website www.rrcecr.gov.in, candidates will be directed to bank payment gateway to make payment.
Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be re-directed to RRC/ECR’s website to complete the application process and download the filled up application form.
In case the candidate tried to make payment before and come across some issues like loss of internet connection due to which the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit card but still unable to download the application, please click on “ Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the payment gateway.
3. After ensuring the correctness of the particulars of the application form candidates are required to pay fees through the payment gateway integrated with the online application. No change/edit in the details entered in the application form will be allowed thereafter.
4. The payment can be made by using Debit/Credit card or Internet Banking etc. by providing information as asked on the screen. Transaction charges for online payment, if any, will be borne by the candidates.
5. On successful completion of the transaction, e-receipt with the date entered by the candidate will be generated, which should be printed and retained by the candidate.
6. If the online transaction is not successfully completed, please login again and make payment online.
7. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates.
How To Apply for Railway Recruitment:
1.Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrcecr.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications is available on the website.
2.Candidates are required to log on to www.rrcecr.gov.in provided for filling ONLINE applications and fill up the Personal details/Bio-data etc. carefully.
The ONLINE application, complete in all respect, can be submitted through ONLINE process to RRC up to 28/02/2018 till 17:00 hrs. No physical copy of the application is required to be sent to RRC. Even if it is received, no cognizance will be given to it.
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Railway Recruitment 2018 | Download Official Notification . Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
To Apply Online Through Website : Application Form