Genpact Walkin Drive for Freshers and Experience candidates. We can Providing Complete Information Like Positions, Designation, Education Qualification, Job Experience, Location, Salary and Job Description. Check for More Details about Walkin Drive For Freshers as give below…
Genpact Walkin Drive For Freshers
Designation: Accounts Executive/Accountant
Education Qualification: B.Com / M.Com graduates can apply. CA dropouts can also apply.
Experience: 0 to 5 Years
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: Rs 1,50,000 – 4,25,000 P.A. Monthly Incentives + Annual Bonus + One side Cab
Hello Dear Candidate,
Genpact Mega-Walk-in | 26th and 27th May, 2018 (Saturday – Sunday) | Genpact UPPAL | for below skillsets
General Accounting | Accounts Payable | Accounts Receivable
Mention | HR TANYA | on top of your resume and directly walk-in for the interview
Note carry your updated resume, 2 passport size photographs and Govt ID proof.
Job Location – Pocharam / UPPAL / DLF
Shifts – 24*7
CTC from 1.50 to 4.20 lac/pa + Monthly Incentives + One side cab
Eligibility Criteria: B.com / M.com graduates can apply. CA dropouts can also apply
Job Details for Genpact Walkin Drive:
Hiring for Accounts Payable | Exp 0-6 Yrs:
- Invoice Processing
- Process moderately complex PO & Non PO invoices as per the policy.
- Review of aged pending invoices and investigate the root cause.
- Perform quality checks on the invoices posted as per the agreed process.
- Perform vendor statement reconciliation.
- Create payment proposal & review exceptions in SAP/ERP.
- Perform & clear manual payments
- Respond external or internal payments related queries.
- Perform duplicate payment check.
- Perform quality checks on payment proposal.
Hiring for General Accounting | Exp 0-6 Yrs:
- Prepare Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
- Prepare monthly close calendar and discuss status of activities with country controller every day in close
- Month end close and assessment cycles run
- Prepare GL Reconciliations and identify open items and track closure with country controller
- Prepare supplementary schedules reporting, VAT declaration reporting etc.
- Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process
- Performing task with accuracy and timelines
- Track Intercompany reconciliation status and do necessary follow-up with relevant teams to get variances resolved before month end.
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant teams to get closure before month end to ensure no open item after close is over.
Hiring for Accounts Receivable | Exp. 0-6yrs:
- Manage a collections portfolio maintaining strong customer relations
- Contact customers with past dues by making collections calls, sending emails etc.
- Identify and resolve customer queries & disputes related to invoices
- Negotiate settlement for unresolved disputes
- Negotiate payment plan for delinquent accounts
- Review & follow-up on the highly past due invoices/accounts with AR Manager
- Liaise with other department (Credit, Sales, Billing and Customer services) in order to resolve the invoices
- Document all details in ERP
- Maintain all relevant systems and tables with valid information
- Experience in working in an office environment with tight deadlines and targets
Interested candidates can directly walk-in for the interview mentioning “HR PRIYANKA” on top of their resume as reference
Type Of Mode: Walkin
Interview Date: 26th to 27th May 2018
Interview Time: 11:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Interview Venue Details:
Uppal, 14-45, IDA Uppal,
Opp NGRI, Habsiguda,
Recruiter Name: Tanya Dahiya – 7013764604