GlobalLogic Walkin Interview for Freshers and Experience candidates. We can Providing Complete Information Like Positions, Designation, Education Qualification, Job Experience, Location, Salary and Job Description. Check for More Details about Walkin Drive For Freshers as give below…
GlobalLogic Walkin Interview For Freshers
Designation: Data Analyst
Education Qualification: Graduate
Experience: 0 to 1 Years
Job Location: Gurgaon
GlobalLogic is a Digital Product Engineering Services company that was founded in 2000 by Rajul Garg, Sanjay Singh, Manoj Agarwala, and Tarun Upadhyay and has headquarters in San Jose, California. It is a privately held company funded by Apax Partners and Canadian Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB). GlobalLogic provides full-lifecycle software product development services, including experience design, complex systems engineering, content engineering, and self-contained engineering labs.
Salary: 1.92 LPA + Free Pick Up & drop, Free Meals & Snacks
Pool Campus Drive @Graphic Era Dehradun
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
Position : Associate Analyst
Role : Data Analyst
Education : Graduate (In Any discipline)
Experience : Fresher’s (not later than 2018 batch)
Location : Gurugram
Shift : 7:30 AM – 4:30 PM & 4:30 PM – 1:30 AM (Rotational Shifts, need to be flexible for both the shifts)
CTC : 1.92 LPA + Free Pick Up & drop, Free Meals & Snacks, Quarterly incentives
Service Agreement : 9 months service agreement with GlobalLogic Technologies Ltd.
- Timely deliver different project’s data at the highest possible quality standard.
- Quickly learn new project requirements.
- Help design processes for QA of entered data.
- Communicate and participate on project forums.
- Optimize existing processes, and provide ongoing feedback on tools and processes.
- Interpret customer feedback, monitor satisfaction and help drive programs to improve numbers.
- Any Graduate with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Creative problem-solving and analysis skills.
- Attention to detail with the ability to complete a large volume of work quickly.
- Very comfortable with navigating and using the Internet.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude.
- We can proceed ahead with your joining only when you have all the semesters original mark-sheet & provisional degree/ certificate from the college/ university.
- Be acknowledged that once your joining date is final, you have to report for the joining formalities one week prior to your joining at our office premises in Gurugram.
If interested, please fill the form and walk-in directly to the venue on the given date and time.
Registration Form Link – Apply Now
Type Of Mode: Walkin
Interview Date: 26th May 2018
Interview Time: 09:00 AM
Interview Venue Details:
Graphic Era, 566/6,
Bell Road, Society Area,
Recruiter Name: Priyank Dixit