IBM Walkin Drive for Freshers and Experience candidates. We can Providing Complete Information Like Positions, Designation, Education Qualification, Job Experience, Location, Salary and Job Description. Check for More Details about Walkin Drive For Freshers as give below…
IBM Walkin Drive For Freshers
Education Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Experience: 0 to 1 Years
Job Location: Delhi NCR, Faridabad, Gurgaon
Salary: Rs 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Business Unit Introduction:
IBM Global Process Services has been a part of the Indian BPO industry for more than 10 years. Today it partners with some of the largest corporations in India to transform their business processes and become more efficient. What differentiates the organization is commitment to service quality and customer success. With Brand comes the impeccable trust that places way above others. Over the past years of delivering services, understood the nuances of the vernacular delivery and have delivered highest quality of service.
Who you are:
An individual who will be responsible for product and feature coding of retailer data across a variety of product sectors.
What youll do:
- The role will have day-to-day responsibility for a defined list of product groups as well as providing support for other product groups, translating retailer SKUs, quality checking and releasing international coded items, query management, Partial Coding Object (PCO) management and general changes to existing items.
- This role requires a high attention to detail, the ability to learn internal tools quickly, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment whilst maintaining high quality standards, a natural aptitude to develop good internal working relationships and a flexible work ethic.
- New article creation and item matching.
- Meet or exceed benchmarks on efficiency for number of coded record per hour.
- Ensure that all products you are responsible for are accurately and fully coded in line with the international coding guides.
- Match products accurately and ensure all non-tracked items are correctly assigned according to Total Store Reporting coding guides.
- Weekly management of outstanding PCOs.
- Follow the task distribution and the respective deadline.
- Provide support and execute different additional tasks, supporting the coding process.
How well help you grow:
You have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
Youll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Basic Communication skills
- Proficiency with Computers
- Good Typing skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience: 0-1 years experience in Market Research
Required Education: Bachelors Degree ( IBM Walkin Drive )
Preferred Education: Masters Degree
Eligibility Requirements: None
Is extensive time away from home required? No
Type Of Mode: Walkin
Interview Date: 26th April 2018
Interview Time: 11:00 AM
Interview Venue Details:
Unitech Cyber Park,
Tower B, 9th Floor,
Sector 29, Gurugram,
Near Huda City Center Metro Station.