Income Tax Department Recruitment Notification 2018, Income Tax Department Recruitment has Been going to announces Recruitment for the for Tax Assistant Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they Eligible candidate May apply for this post on Before 31.10.2018. Applicants may apply in a prescribed application format (You can easily download application form through the link which is Mentioned Below.)
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018
Total No. of Vacancies: 15
Post Name: Income Tax Department Odisha Invites Applications for the Following Posts
Inspector of Income-tax – 03
Tax Assistant – 07
Stenographer Gr.II – 01
Multi-Tasking Staff – 04
a. Category (1): (i) Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent.
b. Category (2): (i) Degree of a recognized University or its equivalent. (ii) Having Data Entry speed of 8000 key Depressions per hour.
c. Category (3): (i) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University. (ii) Skill Test Norms: 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute. (iii) Transcription: 50 words per minute(English) or 65 words per minute(Hindi) (Only on computer) d. Category (4): Matriculation or its equivalent pass.
Age Limit: Candidate’s Age Limit Should be As Follows
Inspector of Income-tax : Not exceeding 30 years
Tax Assistant : 18 to 27 Years
Stenographer Gr.II : 18 to 27 Years
Multi-Tasking Staff : 18 to 27 Years
Pay Scale :
Inspector of Income-tax – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade pay 4600 (PB-2)
Tax Assistant – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-1)
Stenographer Gr.II – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 2400 (PB-1)
Multi-Tasking Staff – Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade pay 1800 (PB-1)
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on Merit Listing, Interview List of Games/ Sports For Which Recruitment Is Being Made
How To Apply: Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Log on to Income Tax Department Odisha Careers Page at official website to www.office.incometaxindia.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
5. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
6. Ensure the information provided is correct
7. Submit the application &
8. Take a print out of Income Tax Department Odisha Recruitment 2018 online application form
9. The application form duly filled in all respects should be submitted in a closed cover super scribed with words “ Application for appointment of meritorious sports person in Income Tax Department 2018” and addressed to the
Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax(Hqrs.)(Admn. & Vig.), O/o the Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax, 1 st Floor, Aayakar Bhawan, Rajaswa Vihar, Bhubaneswar-751007
The applications may be sent either by post or in person so as to reach the above address by 31.10.2018(15.11.2018 for candidates domiciled in North Eastern States, Andaman Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Jammu & Kashmir) Time 5 PM.
Date of Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News Paper: 21.05.2018
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 11.09.2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 31.10.2018
Date of Examination: Nov/Dec 2018
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about Income Tax Department Recruitment 2018. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.