NHM Recruitment, National Health Mission, Assam invites Online applications for appointment in following Positions as 508 Various Posts in NHM. Candidates are requested to apply Online through my website(https://indjobs.co/). For more information like posts,Education require, age limit, pay scale, selection mode, application fee, how to apply and more show as shone below…
NHM Recruitment 2018
- Superintending Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Addl. Consultant (MH) – 02
- PA to Mission Director – 01
- District Media Expert – 02
- District Community Mobilizer – 01
- Assistant District Data Manager – 09
- Block Programme Manager – 11
- Block Accounts Manager – 03
- Clinical Instructor – 11
- Audiologist (Audiologist & Speech Language Pathologist) – 6
- Audiometric Assistant – 13
- Staff Nurse – 446
- Junior Engineer (Instrumentation) – 02
No Of Positions: 508
Postwise Qualification as below,
- Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in Civil works with minimum 10 years of work experience. Candidates having working experience in construction of Health facilities will be given preference. Government experience is preferred.
- MBBS with Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Obstetrics & Gynecology from a Govt. recognized Medical College and registered with Assam Medical Council.
- Graduate in any discipline
- Masters in Mass Communication from Govt. recognized institution
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Social Science/ Rural Development with at least 3 years experience in Community Work or related field
- BCA/ B.Sc (IT)/ BA(IT)/ B.Sc. (Computer Science)/ DOEACC ‘A’ level or equivalent, etc. or above.
- MBA/ PGDM from any Govt. recognized institute
- B.Com with minimum 3 years post qualification work experience in relevant field.
- B.Sc. Nursing/ Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing passed and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”.
- A bachelor in Audiology & Speech language Pathology/ B.Sc (speech and hearing) from RCI recognized institute.
- A technical person with 1 Year diploma in hearing language and speech (DHLS) from a RCI recognized institute. The audiometric assistant will provide support to CHC in screening of HI persons.
- B.Sc Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and registered with “Assam Nurses’ Midwives’ and Health Visitors’ Council”.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Instrumentation Engineering from any recognized Polytechnic/ Institution with minimum aggregate of 60% Marks and having minimum of 2 years of post qualification work experience in the installation & maintenance of medical equipments and other related works.
Up to 62 Years and 43 Years as on 1st April 2018.
Remuneration per month – Rs 38,000/-, Rs 24,000/-,Rs 22,000/-, Rs 19,000/-,Rs 20,000/-,Rs 16,500/-,Rs 30,000/-,Rs 15,000/- & Rs 21,000/-.
Selection Process will be based on Interview.
No fee is required to be paid for applying to the said post.
How To Apply:
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://www.nrhmassam.in/. The candidates are to apply from on or before 15th May 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 15-05-2018
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about NHM Recruitment 2018 | Download Official Notification. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
To Apply Online Through Website: Apply Now