RITES Recruitment, RITES Limited invites Online applications for appointment in following Positions as Deputy General Manager (HR/ Personnel) Posts in RITES Limited. Candidates are requested to apply Online through my website. For more information like posts,Education require, age limit, pay scale, selection mode, application fee, how to apply and more show as shone below…
RITES Recruitment 2018
Post Name: Deputy General Manager (HR/ Personnel)
No Of Positions: 02
Graduate with atleast 2 years Full time first class Post Graduate MBA/ PG Diploma/ Post Graduate program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relation/ Personnel Management or MHROD.
Maximum Cut-off date for calculation of Age 39 years as On 01.03.2018.
Rs. 70, 000 – 2, 00, 000/-
Candidates from Govt. Department, Central/ State PSU should have served at least 2 years in pre-revised IDA pay scale of ₹ 24,900-50,500 (Manager level in RITES)/ pre-revised CDA pay scale of 15,600-39,100 with GP ₹ 6,600 or above; OR; should have served atleast 6 years in pre-revised IDA pay scale of ₹ 20,600-46,500 (AM level in RITES)/ pre-revised CDA pay scale of 9,300-34,800 with GP ₹ 5,400 or above.
Candidates working in Autonomous Bodies/ Private firms should have an annual CTC of atleast 15 LPA.
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates. The candidates shall have an option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
- Selected candidates will be appointed subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Examination to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards for the post.
No fee is required to be paid for applying to the said post.
How To Apply:
All Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website https://www.powergridindia.com/. The candidates are to apply from 14th March to 11th April 2018.
Application Form along with above documents are to be sent through post to “Assistant Manager (P)/Rectt., RITES Ltd., RITES Bhawan, Plot No.1, Sector-29, Gurgaon – 122001, Haryana”; within the date specified for the purpose.
Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates
Important Dates :
1. Start date of online registration – 14.03.2018
2. Last date of online registration – 11.04.2018
3. Last date of submission of hard copy of documents – 18.04.2018
4. Date of selection – To be notified later
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about RITES Recruitment 2018 | Download Official Notification. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
To Registartion Online Through Website : Registartion Form