State Bank of India (SBI) Released Recruitment Notification For Specialist Officers.Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SBI jobs notification and having qualification of CA/ MBA/ PGDM/ B.Tech/ BE from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
STATE BANK OF INDIA RECRUITMENT 2018 | SPECIALIST OFFICERS
Bank Name : SBI,State Bank of India
Post Name : Specialist Officers
Total Posts : 47
Post Name :
- Analytics Translator – 04
- Sector Credit Specialist – 19
- Portfolio Management Specialist – 04
- Sector Risk Specialist – 20
Educational Qualifications :
- Analytics Translator – B.Tech/ BE (CS)/ MCA/ MBA/ M.Stat. with relevant experience
- Sector Credit Specialist – CA/ MBA/ PGDM with relevant experience
- Portfolio Management Specialist – CA/ MBA (Finance) with relevant experience
- Sector Risk Specialist – CA/ MBA (Finance) / ICWA/ CFA with relevant experience
Age Limit :
- 25 to 35 years age limit
- Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
- General / OBC – Rs 600/-
- SC/ST – Rs 100/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.sbi.co.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 30/10/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 22/11/2018
Application Fee Payment Date : 30/10/2018 to 22/11/2018