SSC Recruitment, Staff Selection Commission,Combined Graduate Level Examination invites Online applications for appointment in following Positions as Various Posts in Staff Selection Commission. Candidates are requested to apply Online through my website(https://indjobs.co/). For more information like posts,Education require, age limit, pay scale, selection mode, application fee, how to apply and more show as shone below…
SSC Recruitment 2018
- Assistant Audit Officer – Indian Audit & Accounts Department under CAG
- Assistant Section Officer – Central Secretariat Service
- Assistant Section Officer – Intelligence Bureau
- Assistant Section Officer – Ministry of Railway
- Assistant Section Officer – Ministry of External Affairs
- Assistant Section Officer – AFHQ
- Assistant – Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations
- Assistant Section Officer – Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations
- Assistant/ Superintendent – Other Ministries/ Departments/ Organisations
- Inspector of Income Tax -CBDT
- Inspector, (Central Excise) – CBEC
- Inspector (Preventive Officer) – CBEC
- Inspector (Examiner) – CBEC
- Assistant Enforcement Officer – Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue
- Sub Inspector – Central Bureau of Investigation
- Inspector Posts – Department of Post
- Divisional Accountant – Offices under CAG
- Inspector – Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Sub Inspector – National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Junior Statistical Officer – M/o Statistics & Programme Implementation.
- Auditor – Offices under C&AG
- Auditor – Offices under CGDA
- Auditor – Other Ministry/ Departments
- Accountant – Offices under C&AG
- Accountant/ Junior Accountant – Other Ministry/ Departments
- Senior Secretariat Assistant/ Upper Division Clerks – Central Govt. Offices/ Ministries other than CSCS cadres.
- Tax Assistant – CBDT
- Tax Assistant – CBEC
- Sub-Inspector – Central Bureau of Narcotics
- Upper Division Clerks – Dte. Gen Border Road Organisation (MoD)
No Of Positions: Various
Assistant Audit Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer:
(a) Essential Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute
(b) Desirable Qualifications: Chartered Accountant or cost & Management Accountant or Company Secretary or Masters in Commerce or Masters in Business Studies or Masters in Business Administration (Finance) or Masters in Business Economics.
Junior Statistical Officer:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University or Institute with at least 60% Marks in Mathematics at 12th standard level:
Bachelor’s Degree in any subject with Statistics as one of the subjects at degree level.
All other Posts:
Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
30 Years, 20 – 30 Years, 18 – 30 Years,18 – 27 Years, 20 – 27 Years.
Pay Band –II Rs.9300-34800 (pre-revised)
The examination will consist of Paper-I, Physical Standard Test (PST)/ Physical Endurance Test (PET), Paper-II and Detailed Medical Examination (DME). All these stages of the examination are mandatory.
(i) Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
(ii) Fee can be paid through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard or Maestro Credit or Debit card.
(iii) Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
How To Apply:
All Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website http://ssc.nic.in. The candidates are to apply From 5th May 2018 to 4th June 2018.
Closing Date: 04.06.2018
Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 25.07.2018- 20.08.2018
Date of Tier-II: To be notified later
Date of Tier-III (Descriptive): To be notified later
Date of Tier-IV (Skill test): To be notified later
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about SSC Recruitment 2018 | Download Official Notification. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.
To Apply Online Through Website : Application Form