TCS Walkin Drive for Freshers and Experience candidates. We can Providing Complete Information Like Positions, Designation, Education Qualification, Job Experience, Location, Salary and Job Description. Check for More Details about Walkin Drive For Freshers as give below…
TCS Walkin Drive For Freshers
Designation: Team Member
Education Qualification: B.Com, BA, BMS, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM
Experience: 0 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries.TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization. TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. TCS alone generates 70% dividends of its parent company, Tata Sons. The parent group recently decided to sell stocks of TCS worth $1.25 billion in a bulk deal.
Salary: As Per Industry
TCS BPS| Hiring Graduate Fresher’s 2018 Pass outs | Interviews on 12th June 2018 | (Source: Manisha Samnani-HR)
Role: Team Member
Job Location: Mumbai
- Qualification: B.com, BA, BMS, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM 2018 Graduate Freshers ONLY
- NOT ELIGIBLE: BE / B.Tech / BSC IT / BSC CS / MBA / MCA / BCA / MSC / BMM
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible
- Candidates should be comfortable working in Rotational/Night shifts
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview
Interested candidates may walk-in at the below given venue:
TCS Walkin Date: 12th June 2018 (Tuesday)
Interview Time: 11am – 1pm
Contact Person – Judecia
- Western Line Churchgate – Bhayender
- Central Line CST – Dombivali
- Harbour Line CST Nerul
DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
How to get TCS Registration / DT number?
Step1: Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
Step2: Click “Register” / then click “BPS”
Step3: Click “Off Campus Applicant”
Step4: Fill in all your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
Step5: Select “web” from – Source Type.
Step6: Write “Manisha Samnani” under Source Name.
Step7: Nearest test location: select Mumbai.
Step8: Select your password and your security question
Step9: Finally press Submit button.
Step10: Please make a note of Registration / DT ID which starts from DT2018xxxxx.
(Kindly use computer and NOT your mobile for registration)
Reference: It is mandatory to write Manisha Samnani-HR & DT Number as Reference on top of your resume
DT NUMBER IS MANDATORY (Please ensure you have valid DT Number when you walk in for an interview)
KINDLY IGNORE IF THIS MAIL IF NOT SUITABLE
Type Of Mode: Walkin
Interview Date: 12th June 2018
Interview Time: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Interview Venue Details:
Tata Consultancy Services Limited,
Gate No 4, Plant no 12,
Godrej & Boyce complex,
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli W,
Mumbai – 400079,Maharashtra, India.
Recruiter Name: Manisha Samnani