TCS Walkin Interview for Freshers and Experience candidates. We can Providing Complete Information Like Positions, Designation, Education Qualification, Job Experience, Location, Salary and Job Description. Check for More Details about Walkin Drive For Freshers as give below…
TCS Walkin Interview For Freshers
Designation: Team Member
Education Qualification: B.com, BA, BMS, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM 2017 & 18 Graduate Freshers ONLY
Experience: 0 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Tata Consultancy Services Limited (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) service, consulting and business solutions company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 46 countries.TCS is one of the largest Indian companies by market capitalization. TCS is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. TCS alone generates 70% dividends of its parent company, Tata Sons. The parent group recently decided to sell stocks of TCS worth $1.25 billion in a bulk deal.
Salary: As Per Industry
Greetings from TCS BPS!!
TCS BPS Hiring Graduate Fresher’s 2017 & 18 Pass outs for Back Office Operations| Interviews on 29th June 2018 | (Source: Manisha Samnani-HR)
Reference: It is mandatory to write Manisha Samnani -HR & DT Number as reference on top of your resume
Role: Team Member
Job Location: Mumbai
TCS Walkin Interview Eligibility:
- Qualification: B.com, BA, BMS, BBA, BAF, BBI & BBM 2017 & 18 Graduate Freshers ONLY
- Not Eligible: BE / B.Tech / BSC IT / BSC CS / MBA / MCA / BCA / MSC / BMM
- Graduation done through Correspondence, Distance learning, Under Graduates, Open Universities are requested NOT to apply.
- Candidates should have a minimum 15 years of Regular Education
- Candidates should not have more than 2 years of gap in Graduation or Employment
- Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS BPS in the last 6 months will not be eligible
- Candidates should be comfortable working in Rotational/Night shifts
- Candidates must have cleared their Supplementary or ATKT exams of 1st year or 2nd year before appearing for the interview
- Western Line Churchgate – Borivali
- Central Line CST – Dombivali
- Harbour Line CST Nerul
DT number is mandatory for eligibility of the interview. Follow the below steps to register and mention the DT number on your resume
How to get TCS Registration / DT number?
Step1: Connect to the internet and click on the link https://nextstep.tcs.com (Next step TCS campus)
Step2: Click “Register” / then click “BPS”
Step3: Click “Off Campus Applicant”
Step4: Fill in all your details. (Please select OTHERS in the institute name if your college name does not appear)
Step5: Select “web” from – Source Type.
Step6: Write “Manisha Samnani” under Source Name.
Step7: Nearest test location: select Mumbai.
Step8: Select your password and your security question
Step9: Finally press Submit button.
Step10: Please make a note of Registration / DT ID which starts from DT2018xxxxx.
(Kindly use computer and NOT your mobile for registration)
TCS does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment & selection process. TCS has not authorized any person / agency/partner to collect any fee for recruitment from candidates. If at all you notice the above please bring it to our attention immediately.
Type Of Mode: Walkin
Interview Date: 29th June 2018
Interview Time: 11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Interview Venue Details:
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Gate No 4, Plant no 12,
Godrej & Boyce complex,
L.B.S. Marg, Vikhroli W,
Mumbai – 400079,Maharashtra, India.
Recruiter Name: Manisha Samnani