UPSC Recruitment, Union Public Service Commission invites Online applications for appointment in following Positions as 414 Various Posts in UPSC. Candidates are requested to apply Online through my website (https://indjobs.co/). For more information like posts, Education require, age limit, pay scale, selection mode, application fee, how to apply and more show as shone below…
UPSC Recruitment 2018
1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun — 147th (DE) Course commencing in July, 2019 [including 13 vacancies reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders] ——– 100
2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala — Course commencing in July, 2019 Executive (General Service)/Hydro [including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate holders (Naval Wing)]. ——— 45
3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad—(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in July, 2019 i.e. No. 206 F(P) Course. [03 vacancies are reserved for NCC `C’ Certificate (Air Wing) holders through NCC Spl. Entry] ———– 32
4. Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai (Madras)— 110th SSC (Men) Course (NT) commencing in October, 2019. (including 50 vacancies for NCC ‘C’ certificate holders for NCC Spl. Entry) —— 225
5. Officers Training Academy, Chennai—24th SSC Women (Non-Technical) Course commencing in October, 2019. ——– 12
No Of Positions: 414
(i) For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
(iii) For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.
(i) For IMA—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible.
(ii) For Indian Naval Academy—Unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 2000 only are eligible.
(iii) For Air Force Academy— 20 to 24 years as on 1st July, 2019 i.e. born not earlier than 2nd July, 1995 and not later than 1st July, 1999
As per notification
As per Notification.
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply Online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in Detailed instructions for filling up Online Applications are available on the above mentioned website.
The Online Applications can be filled upto 03rd September, 2018 till 6:00 PM
Hope Our Readers are able to get all Important Details about UPSC Recruitment 2018 | Download Official Notification. Aspirants Can Comment us their related query below. Our Indjobs Team Member will reply you as soon as Possible.